So it is February, and as I mentioned in a previous post... it is the longest month in the life of a school teacher. There is one good thing about February... the rodeo. I had the pleasure of seeing my favorite (next to George) Gary Allan. It was great, I made Blane stay the entire time... I did not want to miss a thing. I love him.
Changing Subjects, here are some crazy quotes from the week:
"Mrs you smell like tacos." - this was a student talking to his counselor... lovely.
"What color our the competition costumes... I need to match my nail polish?"- one of my girls... honey no nail polish, please.
"You live in the country, I bet you voted for McCain." What the heck... I live at Bandera and 1604 not quite my defintion of the "country" but whatever... and how does she know where I live... hmmmm
"Did you smoke pot in high school." No, and even if I did why would I tell YOU?
I need a mental break. How many days until Spring Break?
K
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wondering when you say "I love him" if you mean Gary or Blaner. I am guessing both.
ReplyDeletethat would be Gary, but I love them both... in the end Blane takes the cake though.
ReplyDelete