Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sick


Have you turned on the TV lately? Gross. The news is disturbing and the shows are trash. (I do love Jon and Kate and the Office though!)

I sit here with American Idol on in the background, people are terrible. I have hope in humanity that is why I am a teacher, but come on people... get real. I literally got sick to my stomach watching the girl rant and rave about how much she was thankful for everyone at AI, even the "sound stick guy." These comments were preceded by her yelling "Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus" loudly and obnoxiously. I am glad she believes in Jesus, but don't make a mockery of him.

The Bachelor, trash TV... it should be named, "How many girls can I kiss in one day."

The news... I am sick of hearing of this stupid stimulus package... I pay my bills, I have no debt. Whats in it for me? ... oh I know a free digital converter box, thanks Barack. Seriously, digital converter boxes as part of the stimulus package, I thought he was going to inspire change... not perpetuate the couch potato habits that much of this nation ascribes to. Grrrrrrrr. So maybe since I don't need a converter box he will pay my cable bill? Just a thought.

Access Hollywood. Who cares about Jessica's jeans. Yell at her stylist, don't call her fat.

1 comment:

  1. Jon and Kate...the last remaining parents on TV who actually take their children to church and teach them some values. Love them.

    ReplyDelete