Thursday, February 5, 2009

Almost a year


So I am a month shy of my one year anniversary! I can't believe it... it seems like only yeaterday I was tasting wedding cake, adoring the flowers upon thier arrival to the church, and slipping on that white dress. It has been a great year fulls of many memories, some I would rather forget, but memories none the less. So here are some of the things that we encountered in our first year:


- Day 3 of marriage, Pink Eye, I am stuck in the Med Clinic at 10 p.m.

- Day 7 of marriage I come down with a horrible cold

- Day 9 of marriage I tear my ACL, while skiing... on our honeymoon. To make it even better it was the first day of our honeymoon.

- Somewhere in there we were hit with reality of two people living in a tiny apartment... to much crap... no room for people.

- Blane got a job, this was a plus... it meant another check, which in turn meant I once again had shopping money.

- Day 120 of marriage I have ACL reconstruction.

- Day 120 of marriage we move in with my mom and Dad for 2 weeks because I cant walk up the stairs in our apartment.

- Blane at this point also becomes my nurse, my personal chef, and my chaufer. Just to get me out of the house one day he drove me all the way to the lake house so I could sit on the balcony and read... what a guy.

- Day 129 of marriage I have to learn to walk again, Blane was very patient, I was mean.

-Day 200something of marriage we take a trip with my sister, his sister, and one packed H3. It was great.
I am one lucky girl! (Next I am hoping for a puppy)

No comments:

Post a Comment