Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was great. I finally got my husband back because football season and deer season both ended... the same weekend. I am sure he was thinking, "what now"... meanwhile I was thinking lets do stuff. Our stuff entailed:

Friday night dinner with mom and sis at El Chap. The service was horrible, the food delicious. 

Saturday -day I spent the day cleaning, which I honestly love to do. I like visible change. I then proceeded to UTSA to take the TEXES exam for Dance 8-12. I was almost turned away because my last name or names I guess... did not match. So I presented that lovely lady with 7 forms of identification, she begrudgingly let me in... then later made an example of me, and what not to do, then proceeded to tell me in front of 50 others "congratulations on your marriage..." Thanks ma'am, that means a lot.

Saturday night Blane and I had a scrumptious dinner at Kona, Pad Thai... cant go wrong. We then went and looked at power tools, not quite my idea of shopping, but we were shopping for his birthday... so I settled :) Then we went to a movie, New In Town, it was cute. Chick flick for sure.

Saturday I slept in which means 8:30, I made omelets, toast, and organic whole wheat blueberry muffins (which wont be in the bakery because I am probably the only one who will eat them). We then went to church, Kels came too. After church we had another delicious meal at Alamo Cafe where I consumed my weight in tortillas... at least I said no to the sweet tea. We then went home for a little while and played frisbee outside because it was so nice outside. I then became a Cardinals fan while I watched the Super Bowl (half at sisters house, half at mom and dads). I had my third round of mexican food at sissy's house, which I was totally okay with. I did forego the tortillas however. 

It was a great weekend... mostly involving food.

No comments:

Post a Comment