... just wondering why high school boys wear girls jeans? I used to think this was something reserved for the "skater boys" (shout out Avril) but no... it is a disgusting trend that has crept into the closet of 80% of the boys I see each day at school. Not only are they wearing girls jeans... but they are skinny jeans at that, which most girls shouldn't wear either. (myself included, so I can say that)
I don't get it... they are sick and wrong. Go to the men's department... that is where you belong.
Moving on-
In case you were unaware the time period between MLK day and Spring Break is the longest stint of school in a teachers life. Ask one, I am certain that he or she will whole heartedly agree. Why you ask... well let me list the reasons:
1. this week we had 8 fights (give or take) at school
2. kids get lazy, school is now old news
3. couples break up around this time, I guess that becomes old news too, so there is always drama
4. TAKS test is on the horizon. I don't worry about my kids not passing, that's not the issue. The issue is all the minutia that we have to do leading up to the test.
5. kids are always sick... (so I am armed with lysol and hand sanitizer)
There is an upside though, it is called SPRING BREAK. and I relish in the fact that I actually get a spring break, it is nothing short of fabulous. Time flies once spring break comes, and then inevitably I am sad to see the kids leave my class.
K
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment