So now, after a weekend of incredibly delicious food and many girl scout cookies I feel nauseous, and to top it off Blane is watching Man vs. Food on the food network. The premise of the show is this guy who goes all over the US taking food challenges like eating an 11 pound pizza. SICK. So I becoming increasingly more nauseated with each passing moment.
The other thing that only happens once a year... probably for our own sanity... Miss America. Thanks to a little think called Direct TV we were lucky enough to catch this sickening 'thing' on TV last night. And when I say we, I mean everyone at the ranch ranging in ages from 10 to 58, men, women, and children alike. We carefully scrutinized each contestant, and can I add that Miss Texas was my least favorite. John Wayne would be disappointed, but it sure beat having to hear any more "news" about inauguration day fashion and events.

I'm now an official follower. Of your blog. I like when people comment on my blog so that I can have a sense of meaning and self worth. I can't eat thin mints. I overdosed in 2002 and haven't been the same since. I will not eat them with a fox I will not eat them in a box. That doesn't stop me from the Somoas. Or the Do-Si-Dos. <3 You Loads
ReplyDelete