Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dottie's


So my dream is to open a bakery. I already have the menu, decor, and location picked out! In fact the building I want is for sale for 1.5 million dollars. If anyone reads this and is willing to invest money into my dream please contact me immediately.

The bakery/ lunch spot is going to be called Dottie's. My mom's "nick name" is Dottie. Sometimes Dot for short. So even though my mom does not bake much, that task usually falls on my shoulders... I love her and I think she is worthy of having something named after her.

I know that this will take an act of God in order for me to have the money to do this one day, but God is bigger and better than I can imagine and he has the ability to do things I could only dream about.

I dont know if it will ever happen, but who are we if we dont dream ... I think it will work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment