This summer seems to be going by a little too fast. Maybe because it seems like we never have a moment just to just do nothing. We are always going here there and everywhere, which is fun, but gets to be exhausting and for whatever reason makes the time go by a little too quickly. Also, Scout, our new dog is a handful. He likes to get into everything. Somehow he managed to get in the shower ( which has a door) and get the loofah... and that is only the tip of the iceberg. Among his other charming qualities are biting, jumping, tearing holes in articles of clothing with his razor-like teeth, and killing birds. He's real cute but he is quite a toot. He needs help from Ceasar Milan.
So I have a few weeks left of summer and I plan on taking it easy. I leave for Nashville tomorrow morning, and when I get back there will be lots of lake time. We may even move out there for a week, no cable, no internet. Give me the water, a boat, the deck, and some coffee... and I'm good.

No comments:
Post a Comment