Monday, January 4, 2010

The Nalgene

You really will be kicked out of Young Life if you don't own one. I own multiple, just to cover my bases.

Uses for the nalgene include but are not limited to:
-Drinking glass
-Duct tape holder - mostly for the Wilderness People
-Bragging bottle- to showcase all the places you have been with your evergrowing bumper sticker collection.
-Just by carrying one around with you, you are stating, I belong in Young Life.
- Stealing sweet tea from camp dining halls.
-I've even been known to put coffee in mine.
-To show your loyalty to your favorite YL camps.
The uses are endless.
Also, there are many kinds of nalgene users under the large Young Life umbrella. Items to consider when determining what kind of Nalgene you are:
-Bottle top or not?
-Splash gaurd or not?
-Color
-Number of ounces it can hold
-Logo or no logo?
-White or see through?
-Lid color in relation to bottle color
- just to name a few
-K

2 comments:

  1. OK - I'm bummed 'cause I thought I left a comment on your last post. My list included Crazy Creek Chairs, Sleveless Fleece Vests and the NALGENE BOTTLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your comment... about 2 seconds after I posted my crazy creek entry. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete